Medical Rennova Lips Balm Lip Scrub Exfoliating Lip 15g - Biomarine
Biomarine Medical Rennova Lips Balm Lip Scrub is an exfoliating lip treatment that promotes physical exfoliation, removing dead cells and increasing the permeation power of moisturizers and lip treatments.
Thus, the results are renewed, hydrated, soft lips with a natural shine!
- Emulsifiable formula – dissolves on the lips and requires no rinsing;
- Protects lips against environmental aggressions and pollution;
- Anti-drying technology;
- Reduces roughness and evens the skin of the lips;
- Brings softness and gentleness;
- Fight against aging in the region;
- Provides abundant hydration and nutrition;
- Sweet strawberry flavor;
- Professional use and home maintenance;
- No preservatives and no alcohol.
ACTIVE SUBTANCES :
- ALMOND, COTTON AND AVOCADO OIL: Recovers and balances hydration, rich in nutrients such as vitamin E, omega 3 which exert an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
- EXFOLIATING RESINS: Promote local physical renewal, without attacking the skin. With emulsifying properties, on contact with the aqueous medium, the exfoliating particles solubilize, forming a nutrient emulsion.
- HYALURONIC ACID ELASTOMER: Of high molecular weight, it acts on the epidermis by forming a protective and dense film on the surface of the skin, reducing water loss inside the skin and providing hydration 24 hours, in addition to an anti-pollution effect and anti-UV capabilities.
- SHEA BUTTER: Provides a high degree of emollience and hydration to the skin.
- MEDCELL COMPLEX: Synergy of active ingredients with integrated action on the pillars of skin health. They act in the biosynthesis of structural molecules; prevent and delay senescence; stimulate cellular vitality and the bioavailability of ingredients in the skin layers.
HOW TO USE:
For home care: apply a thin layer of Biomarine Medical Rennova Lips Balm Exfoliant over the entire area and massage with your fingertips. No need to delete.
For professional use: apply a thin layer of Biomarine Medical Rennova Exfoliating Lip Balm over the entire area and massage with your fingertips. Then remove using Biomarine Medical Zero B. Antiseptic Foam to emulsify the granules.
TIP: Emulsify the granules with Biomarine Medical Anti-Aging Lip Care Balm or Biomarine Medical Anti-Aging Lip Gloss.