INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF BRAZILIAN LISSAGE ETERNITY LISS PEROLA STYLISHINE- ACAI-QUERATINA ULTRA
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF BRAZILIAN LISSAGE ETERNITY LISS
PEROLA STYLISHINE- ACAI-QUERATINA ULTRA
The application of Brazilian smoothing ETERNITY LISS hair care, can take 1:30 to 2:30 depending on the length and type of hair.
It is advisable to get help from a friend to ensure that all the locks are properly treated including the back of the head.
Necessary material :
- A bowl
- A brush
- A comb
- A brush
- A hair dryer
- A hair straightener
- Gloves and mask.
We advise you to perform your Brazilian smoothing in an airy room.
- Wash hair 1 to 2 times with Clarifying Shampoo (Step 1)
- Leave for three minutes, rinse
- Dry the hair with a towel and then dry with the hair dryer at 80%.
- Do not brush or untangle the hair so as not to close the cuticles.
- Divide the hair into 4 parts to prepare them for treatment.
- Put on the protective gloves and possibly the mask if your room is not well ventilated
- Shake the bottle and pour the product into the bowl. (Step 2)
- Work on wicks 3 cm wide and 2 cm thick starting at the nape of the neck.
- Apply the product 1cm from the scalp to the tip
- Knead well each bit
- Pass a fine comb several times for a good distribution of the product and remove the surplus.
- Let the product work between 15 minutes and half an hour depending on the degree of crimp.
- Dry the hair 100% with the aid of the dryer and the brush. In this step, the brush should only be used to discipline the hair without actually smoothing it or giving it shape. The smoothing will be done later.
- Divide the hair into 4 sections.
- To seal the product in the hair, smooth each wick of 0.5cm thick with a hair straightener.
- Start at the nape of the neck and pass the hair straightener at 220 ° from 10 to 15 times per strand from root to tip with the same intensity.
- Do not rinse the product for at least 24 hours (48 hours being the optimal time) by ironing the hair iron every day to optimize the result of your Brazilian smoothing.
For optimal hold of your Brazilian smoothing, it is recommended to use shampoos without sodium laureth sulfate.
Different ranges of care and maintenance of Brazilian smoothing are available on our website.